Hello, I am Billy McSwain. Father, Entrepreneur, Vemma Star Ambassador.
How would my friends describe me?
It depends on which point in my life you ask them about. Earlier in my life my friends would describe me as being driven. As part of a championship football team, my teammates could tell I meant business when I was on the field. Later in life, as I started a career, my colleagues saw me as dedicated and motivated to do the best job.
Having worked in the same business for over 29 years, dedication was just a part of my personal work ethic. Now, at this point in my life, my friends describe me as passionate. That’s because I have a new passion on life…
I had been a slave to corporate America for almost 30 years and look what I had gained from that… no security and no hope for the future. So… my survival instinct kicked in and the rest is history. I emerged from the rubble of adversity to surpass all of my prior accomplishments and I am still climbing.
- Star Ambassador with Vemma
- Conducted Worldwide Conference Calls sharing my success and advice with others
- Been featured in Success From Home, Voice Magazine, and V Magazine.
- Spoken to thousands of people at conventions to share my business strategies
- Trained CEOs, Doctors, and Professional Athletes to follow my business model
- Been featured on training CDs to be distributed worldwide to my current company’s sales force
- Been featured on the web in “The Roadmap to Success” to highlight my rise to success
- Honored with the CD of the month that was distributed through the national publication of Success Magazine
- Became a major contributor to Children’s Miracle Network
For more than 8 years, Billy McSwain and the Global Vemma Team have been helping new Vemma Brand partners with relationship marketing, strategic thinking, brand building, advertising, and marketing communications.
Hi, I am Kristy McSwain! I'd like to share a statement I find to be true and a living testimony.
"The people in my industry are different. They walk differently, talk differently, conduct business differently and see the world differently. We have posture with ourselves. We speak with confidence about our beliefs no matter how intangible our ideas seem to some people. We dont look for work, we build networks. We spend most of our time thinking about the future.
I have friends creating incomes enough to retire their family before even being old enough to buy a beer for themselves. I have friends breaking records for young entreprenuers. I have friends living their wildest dreams. The results in this industry are not typical. Either are we.
What it all boils down to at the end of the day is how big do you dream? and what are you willing to learn to make it a reality?
People really do get to live the life they always dreamed. They weren't "lucky" they just never gave up."
“The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn. ”
― Alvin Toffler